Suitical Recovery Suit Dog
Suitical Recovery Suit Dog
The original full body Recovery Suit® for your dog is a professional alternative to a pet cone and/or full body bandage. This versatile Recovery Suit® protects your dog and environment during recovery, after a medical procedure, with a skin condition, when in heat or light incontinence and a lot more... Give your loyal friend the comfort and freedom it deserves for a faster recovery!
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Alternative to a dog cone
- Can replace a bandage
- Dogs can move comfortably
- Easy hold-up system for walks
- Safe for dog & environment
- Patented breathable design
- Machine washable & reusable
- Available in 10 sizes & 3 prints
How to measure your dog
How to measure your dog
The Recovery Double Sleeves® for dogs is toxic/lead free and is made of:
• 94% Organic cotton
• 6% Invista Lycra® 4-way stretch
For longer usage, it is possible that the print of the Recovery Suit® and the label could fade over time. With the washing instructions below, this process can be delayed. Washing, maintaining and handling of delivered items always remains the responsibility of the customer.
- Always turn inside out for washing;
- Fasten all snaps/poppers before washing;
- We recommend using a laundry bag;
- Wash the Recovery Suit® up to a maximum of 90ºC/194ºF;
- Never put the Recovery Suit® in the dryer! Hang it out and let it air dry;
- Do not iron directly over the print and never too hot;
- Do not use bleach or other chemicals to clean the Recovery Suit®.
Using bleach and other chemicals can cause irritations to your dog’s wound, surgical area, hotspots or more…!
TIP! Little (peeing) accidents can happen while wearing the Recovery Suit®. To ensure that your dog remains protected, two Recovery Suits are often purchased. While one Recovery Suit® can be washed, the other can be worn. When your dog needs to wear the Recovery Suit® longer than a week, it’s always better to have a back-up!
The Recovery Suit® for dogs is toxic/lead free and is made of
94% Organic Cotton
6% Invista Lycra 4-way stretch
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
United Kingdom, Isles and Highlands
Your order will be shipped using Royal Mail Tracked unless next working day is selected at checkout. If your order is urgent, we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or missing items.
Royal Mail Tacked (1-3 days) £4.95
DPD Local Next Working Day £7.50
• Any liability for non-delivery of your order shall be limited to replacing the goods within a reasonable time
• Notification of goods received damaged or incomplete must be made to us within 24 hours of delivery.
• Notification of non-delivery must be made within 5 days of order being placed.
• If you give us an incorrect or incomplete delivery address that means we are unable to arrange collection and delivery, we may treat the order as cancelled by you. In this case, we will refund the price of your order but shall be entitled to keep the amount you paid for delivery, if we have dispatched your order and it is returned to us.
• We use your mobile number and/or email address (provided by you) to enable DPD or Royal Mail to send you delivery notifications, or in the event they need to contact you regarding delivery of your order.
• Next working day means orders placed before 2pm Monday - Thursday. Delivered Monday - Friday, excluding any UK bank holidays. Orders placed after 2pm Thursday and on a Friday will be shipped and delivered Monday, excluding Public Holidays. Orders placed after 2pm Friday - Sunday will be processed and shipped on Mondays excluding public holidays.
Want to create a return? Please fill in our returns form by clicking here.
As a consumer, you may cancel any contract between us at any time within 14 days, beginning on the day after you received the goods. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the goods. This is in addition to your statutory rights. If you are unhappy with the goods you have received or don’t believe that they reflect those you ordered from us please contact us immediately.
• Please ensure that you include your order details with your return. Without this we are unable to process the refund.
• Where the goods are not defective, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, normally, within 14 days from the day that we receive the goods in question back from you. We will refund the price of the returned goods in full minus the original delivery charge. The cost of returning is non-refundable.
• Where the goods are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund by either telephone or email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible normally, within 14 days from the day we confirmed to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective goods.
• Due to health and hygiene reasons, we reserve the right to not refund the cost of any product(s), if they are stained or soiled in anyway.
• Goods returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full. We reserve the right to only refund reasonable return carriage costs.
• Please ensure that you return goods to us within 14 days of your cancellation of the order. This does not affect your statutory rights where the goods are faulty or not as described.
• In cases of returns of non-defective goods, we may also reduce the amount of money refunded to you where you have used the goods beyond the handling that is necessary for you to make sure the goods are as you expected, for example the handling you would do in a shop. This is in accordance with your statutory rights.
• Unless we have agreed otherwise, we will refund any money received for the item only using the same method originally used by you to pay for your order.
After a Medical Procedure:
The Recovery Suit protects wounds and/or sutures on the body. Thanks to the comfortable fit, your dog can recover in complete freedom and with a lot less stress for a faster recovery.
Heat or Incontinence:
If your dog is in heat or suffering with incontinence wearing a Recovery Suit reduces the risk of blood or urine stains in your home. In the event of blood or fluid loss, you can place a sanitary towel on the inside of the suit or between the double layer.
Hot Spots or Skin Conditions:
The Recovery Suit covers and protects hot spots, wounds and other skin conditions on dog’s body, to help the problem area heal in complete freedom.
Giving Nursing Dogs a Break:
Since the suit covers the female abdominal area it therefore helps to encourage weaning by covering Mums’ nipples. You can un-pop and roll up for set feeding times for puppies.
The Recovery Suit covers the entire body, meaning accidental breeding can be avoided.