MPS Medical PetS boot paw cover
MPS Medical PetS boot paw cover
Bad weather asks for extra precautions to keep bandages dry. Our water repellent paw protection keeps bandages, dressings, and casts dry from the rain. The MPS-Medical PetS Boot® has a durable, flexible, rubber non-slip sole.
The front and the back part of the rubber sole are a little higher for more protection in case your dog drags with its' paw. Because of the wide opening the MPS-Medical PetS Boot® is also suitable if your dog is using a cast. The upper drawstring can be closed to keep out the rain. The Velcro® straps keeps the MPS-Medical PetS Boot® in place.
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Keeps leg bandages, wounds and casts dry and clean
- Protects against water, snow, dirt and cold
- Safe for dog & environment
- Interchangeable left/right leg
- Light weight and comfortable non-skid rubber sole with super flexibility and movement
- Hand washable
- Available in 7 sizes
To download a size chart CLICK HERE please note chart must be printed actual size
When your dog puts pressure on the paw, the paw will splay, so ensure that they are putting weight on the paw you are measuring. If you measure a paw that is not splayed, the shoes may be too small. to help you can gently holding the opposite paw in your hand so all your dog's weight is on the paw you are measuring.
After a walk, remove the MPS-Medical PetS Boot® and wipe clean it (handwash) for optimal protection. Washing and maintaining items always remains the responsibility of the customer.
Using bleach and other chemicals can cause irritations to your dog’s wound, surgical area, hotspots or more…!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
United Kingdom, Isles and Highlands
Your order will be shipped using Royal Mail Tracked unless next working day is selected at checkout. If your order is urgent, we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or missing items.
Royal Mail Tacked (1-3 days) £4.95
DPD Local Next Working Day £7.50
• Any liability for non-delivery of your order shall be limited to replacing the goods within a reasonable time
• Notification of goods received damaged or incomplete must be made to us within 24 hours of delivery.
• Notification of non-delivery must be made within 5 days of order being placed.
• If you give us an incorrect or incomplete delivery address that means we are unable to arrange collection and delivery, we may treat the order as cancelled by you. In this case, we will refund the price of your order but shall be entitled to keep the amount you paid for delivery, if we have dispatched your order and it is returned to us.
• We use your mobile number and/or email address (provided by you) to enable DPD or Royal Mail to send you delivery notifications, or in the event they need to contact you regarding delivery of your order.
• Next working day means orders placed before 2pm Monday - Thursday. Delivered Monday - Friday, excluding any UK bank holidays. Orders placed after 2pm Thursday and on a Friday will be shipped and delivered Monday, excluding Public Holidays. Orders placed after 2pm Friday - Sunday will be processed and shipped on Mondays excluding public holidays.
Want to create a return? Please fill in our returns form by clicking here.
As a consumer, you may cancel any contract between us at any time within 14 days, beginning on the day after you received the goods. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the goods. This is in addition to your statutory rights. If you are unhappy with the goods you have received or don’t believe that they reflect those you ordered from us please contact us immediately.
• Please ensure that you include your order details with your return. Without this we are unable to process the refund.
• Where the goods are not defective, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, normally, within 14 days from the day that we receive the goods in question back from you. We will refund the price of the returned goods in full minus the original delivery charge. The cost of returning is non-refundable.
• Where the goods are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund by either telephone or email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible normally, within 14 days from the day we confirmed to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective goods.
• Due to health and hygiene reasons, we reserve the right to not refund the cost of any product(s), if they are stained or soiled in anyway.
• Goods returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full. We reserve the right to only refund reasonable return carriage costs.
• Please ensure that you return goods to us within 14 days of your cancellation of the order. This does not affect your statutory rights where the goods are faulty or not as described.
• In cases of returns of non-defective goods, we may also reduce the amount of money refunded to you where you have used the goods beyond the handling that is necessary for you to make sure the goods are as you expected, for example the handling you would do in a shop. This is in accordance with your statutory rights.
• Unless we have agreed otherwise, we will refund any money received for the item only using the same method originally used by you to pay for your order.