Tick Twister® in a clipbox
Tick Twister® in a clipbox
The indispensable accessory for removing ticks!
- Enables a safe tick removal.
- A quick and painless tick removal.
- Will not leave the tick's rostrum in the skin.
- Doesn't squeeze the tick's abdomen.
- Colours picked at random
Sold in pack of 2 hooks (one large and one small).
Tick Twister® ClipBox Design
All the benefits of the original silicone grip handled Tick Twister®, but now comes in a handy ClipBox. The new design enables you to always have Tick Twister® tick removal tools with you at all times whilst out and about.
This design of Tick Twister® is ideal for using when your hands are wet. The silicone-grip handle enables you to be even more precise and safe, aiming to get the tick out in a single movement.
- Each pack contains two Tick Twister® tick removers, one for adult ticks and one for tiny nymph ticks.
- Colours sold at random.
Tick Twister® are instruments which have been designed for the safe removal of ticks from the skin of animals and people. Using Tick Twister® enables you to remove a tick quickly and painlessly.
By cradling the tick's body without applying pressure to the abdomen, this minimises the transfer of tick-borne infections. Removing the tick in a twisting motion rather than pulling makes it a safe way to remove ticks completely! When using your Tick Twister® hook to remove the tick, twist in whichever direction is most comfortable for you.
- Shaped handle and angled hook for ease of use.
- Safe to use on people and animals.
- Can easily disinfected or sterilised.
- Made from recyclable plastic which is resistant to ether and most solvents.
- Can incinerated without producing pollutant chlorine fumes.
The Tick Twister® ClipBox contains 2 Tick Twister® hooks with silicone grips, a large one for removing engorged ticks and a small one for removing small ticks (from 1/10 of a millimetre).
Allowing the user to hold the tick without compressing it and remove the tick using a twisting motion rather than pulling. This technique is safe and remove ticks completely!
If you get bitten by a tick, do not squeeze the tick, do not burn or smother it, do not try to kill the tick or put it to sleep with chemical products before removing it. You should never pull the tick. Instead, remove it with a twisting motion, without compressing it.
"This product is fantastic; cheap, colourful and effective.- It is incredibly simple to use and greatly benefits pets who have unwelcome hitch hikers."
Dr April Mahoney Kinfauns Veterinary Centre
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
United Kingdom, Isles and Highlands
Your order will be shipped using Royal Mail Tracked unless next working day is selected at checkout. If your order is urgent, we strongly suggest you chose the next working day option. For orders sent via Royal Mail, we cannot be held responsible for any delays or missing items.
Royal Mail Tacked (1-3 days) £4.95
DPD Local Next Working Day £7.50
• Any liability for non-delivery of your order shall be limited to replacing the goods within a reasonable time
• Notification of goods received damaged or incomplete must be made to us within 24 hours of delivery.
• Notification of non-delivery must be made within 5 days of order being placed.
• If you give us an incorrect or incomplete delivery address that means we are unable to arrange collection and delivery, we may treat the order as cancelled by you. In this case, we will refund the price of your order but shall be entitled to keep the amount you paid for delivery, if we have dispatched your order and it is returned to us.
• We use your mobile number and/or email address (provided by you) to enable DPD or Royal Mail to send you delivery notifications, or in the event they need to contact you regarding delivery of your order.
• Next working day means orders placed before 2pm Monday - Thursday. Delivered Monday - Friday, excluding any UK bank holidays. Orders placed after 2pm Thursday and on a Friday will be shipped and delivered Monday, excluding Public Holidays. Orders placed after 2pm Friday - Sunday will be processed and shipped on Mondays excluding public holidays.
Want to create a return? Please fill in our returns form by clicking here.
As a consumer, you may cancel any contract between us at any time within 14 days, beginning on the day after you received the goods. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the goods. This is in addition to your statutory rights. If you are unhappy with the goods you have received or don’t believe that they reflect those you ordered from us please contact us immediately.
• Please ensure that you include your order details with your return. Without this we are unable to process the refund.
• Where the goods are not defective, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, normally, within 14 days from the day that we receive the goods in question back from you. We will refund the price of the returned goods in full minus the original delivery charge. The cost of returning is non-refundable.
• Where the goods are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund by either telephone or email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible normally, within 14 days from the day we confirmed to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective goods.
• Due to health and hygiene reasons, we reserve the right to not refund the cost of any product(s), if they are stained or soiled in anyway.
• Goods returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full. We reserve the right to only refund reasonable return carriage costs.
• Please ensure that you return goods to us within 14 days of your cancellation of the order. This does not affect your statutory rights where the goods are faulty or not as described.
• In cases of returns of non-defective goods, we may also reduce the amount of money refunded to you where you have used the goods beyond the handling that is necessary for you to make sure the goods are as you expected, for example the handling you would do in a shop. This is in accordance with your statutory rights.
• Unless we have agreed otherwise, we will refund any money received for the item only using the same method originally used by you to pay for your order.